I provide personalized training instruction in your home, or remotely through video conferencing. Our initial meeting includes recommended practices to help set the stage for successful training, instruction on the mechanics of training, and we will begin training. Following our initial meeting I email support materials and links, and will continue to do so as we work together. Please fill out a New Client Form before we meet.
Puppy Packages – 4 (60 minute) sessions are $365
There is a lot to know and do to create an environment conducive to helping your puppy thrive and to ensure future harmony in your household. We go over all of it, and begin training as well. Having a puppy is lovely at times but when it’s not, it can be quite challenging. Getting some help at the outset is good preventative medicine and can help you better enjoy this short time in your puppies life!
Contact me to schedule a time for us to meet.
Any Age, Any Pet Training Packages – 4 (60 minute) sessions are $365
Would you like some professional help with training? Whether it’s an out of control adolescent dog, your adult dog that could use some more appropriate learning, your cat that may benefit from some schooling, or any other pet for any reason, I’d love to help. Please contact me and we’ll schedule a time to
Continuing Training Packages – 3 (60 minute) sessions are $255 for all ages
Initial Pet Training Consultation – a 60 minute session is $120
Single Follow-up Training Session – each 60 minute session is $95
*Travel fees may apply.
These sessions are helpful for basic and advanced training needs. When it makes sense for me to see you train, please set up your computer or device so I can see most of you and your pet as you train in real time. Alternatively, send me video ahead of our session so that we can review it when we meet. I offer demo’s with my own dog as needed as well. Please contact me and we’ll schedule a time to meet.
Online Initial Pet Training Consultation – a 60 minute video conference call on Zoom is $110
Online Pet Training – a 30 minute video conference call on Zoom is $55
How I set up online sessions together
- Contact me (email is best); we find a time to meet.
- I email an invoice to you from PayPal, or we agree to another form of payment.
- You make the payment.
- I email you a Zoom invitation with the link to join our session.
- We meet online at the agreed upon time and date.
How to have a successful online session
- Try to find a place to set up your computer or device where distractions are few.
- If we are training together, set your computer or device so that I am able to see you and your pet working together. The area need not be large, just big enough so that I can see most of you and your pet.
- If this is an initial consultation for a problem behavior, it may be advantageous for me to see your pet depending upon the issue. Sometimes it is also helpful to be able to move around with your computer or device so that I can see the layout of your home where the problem occurs. It may be a good idea to share relevant videos of your pet with me ahead of our meeting as well.